Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Mistakes and Way Forward

Today, 14 October, 2014 UPSC declared the result of IAS preliminary examination 2014 which was conducted on 24 August, 2014.
I didn't make it to the list of qualified candidates for the main examination which is going to be conducted from December 14 onwards for
five days.
That was my first attempt. Now, I will try to dig out the mistakes which went wrong in my preparation.
Mistakes:
Firstly, I was solely depended and preparing only for the IAS examination. Cleared concepts better but I was week in questions of factual type. Because UPSC was not asking such factual questions last three years, since the preliminary pattern changed in 2011.
Secondly, Time management was a crucial factor when I was doing examination in exam hall especially in second paper.
Thirdly, lack of practice in second paper.
And some other social problems have contributed, also.
Way Forward:
I'll make a strategy to ractify all the mistakes happened in my first attempt.
A detailed strategy I'll publish soon........

1 comment:

  1. This is an article has the great information regarding the preparation strategies of UPSC examination. I hope you share more posts like this for the aspirants.
    UPSC Coaching in Chennai
    Best IAS Academy in Chennai
    Best IAS Coaching in Chennai

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
Saharanpur, Uttar Pradesh, India